Sly cooper 2 Zoom problem
Hello everyone,
First of English isn't my first language also I find it hard to type or speak it, but I'll try to make the problem clear. I'm playing Sly cooper 2. After finishing the first episode and about to start the first mission of the second episode, I run into a weird problem. It doesn't matter how I position myself, but I can't zoom deep enough in to take a picture of the electric winch. In other words I can't complete the mission. I've also linked a YouTube video that shows what problem I'm running into. https://youtu.be/g9Y-Mqleb9A?t=60

What I've tried so far is changing renderer from Direct3D11 to OpenGL, Direct3D9 both hardware and software. I've also seen threads where changing EE/IOP and VUs settings can help. I've changed some setting in there too, but that doesn't seem to help either? Not sure what to do anymore setting wise. I'm also willing to download a save state that has just that mission finished. But anyway hopefully you guys can help me out with this problem.

System information:
Intel Core i7-7700K
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Windows 10 Pro
PCSX2 1.4.0 version

Kind regards,
BR3AKABLE

Sponsored links

give latest build a try
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I think I have seen someone complaining about this exact problem and there reason was the widescreen patch(if I remember correctly)
So basicly I disabled "Enable Widescreen Patches". That didn't fix the problem.

Now I'm trying the latest build, but how can I start playing on the save state that I made on version 1.4.0? I tried copying the files to the save states folder for 1.5.0 with the following result from the console.

Savestate is corrupt or incomplete!
Path: D:\PCSX2 150\sstates\SCUS-97316 (07652DD9).00.p2s
(pxActionEvent) Savestate uses an unknown savestate version.
(PCSX2 ver=9a0e0000, state ver=9a0b0000)(VM_UnzipFromDisk)
Save states aren't cross version compatibles. Load from memcard
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you create a save state while the widescreen is enabled,you have to save to the memory card and load from it after restarting pcsx2
Save states also save the values changed by the widescreen patches so even if you disable them,loading such save state will show the same result as if the widescreen patch is enabled(even if the option is not)
Thanks for the help! I loaded the game from the memory card on the latest build and the issue seems solved.