Sly cooper 3 missing objects
Hey on Sly cooper 3 Episode 1 Day 1 on the mission wich bentley has to hack the computer when i go through the basement of the building and when i get to the part wheres water i have to parkour around but theres a missing floating platform wich i need it to get to the other side idk if its a rendering problem/memory problem. Im not sure what details are needed to know whats the problem. 

Specs
 GTX 770
i5-3570 -OC 4.0 Ghz
8gb ram

OS windows 7

Pls help me reviving my childhood C:

Sponsored links

Are you using any non default settings or/and widescreen patches or cheats.
openGL or Dx ? Game uses some depth effects emulated by openGL but could be broken.
Wink 
These are my settings. There on the emulation settings its on my native language but im preatty sure u guys can get the settings.

https://s31.postimg.org/3jr1bk98r/Sem_T_tulo.png
Change your renderer to OpenGL Hardware and set the blending accuracy to basic.

You might need to make sure hardware depth is enabled too.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I enabled opengl wich btw ty cuz now i dont have a visual glitch on the health bar but still the platform isnt there and i did as u told enabled opengl hardware hardware depth ticked and blending accuracy is on basic but still its not there. Btw i have on the EU iso do u guys think maybe if i se de USA iso maybe fixes it?

26:40 thats the platform that im talking about that's missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATuefzOa-oA
So i've just tryed with the USA version and the platform is is there it seems like its a bug from the actual game it self (or maybe the pcsx2 version?) but the usa version its a lot laggier... is there nothing that can be done to some how fix the the EU version?
(06-26-2016, 03:14 AM)ImAnonymous Wrote: So i've just tryed with the USA iso and the platform is is there it seems like its a bug from the actual iso but the usa iso its a lot laggier... is there nothing that can be done to some how fix the iso?

We don't support piracy here. See rule #1