Smackdown Here Comes The Pain running slow..
So I'm using speed hacks and I got it running pretty decently in the intro. The menu is fine. In the intro, the audio is a little choppy. Then, at the menu, it gets slower. Everything seems alright, then when I actually start up a match, the entrances are REALLY slow. The match itself is just as slow. I think my PC is pretty fast so maybe I'm using the wrong plugins? What settings should I be using with my plugins?

I'm not sure what info you guys need to help me so I'll just list all I can.

CPU: AMD Athlon™ 7750 Dual-Core Processor
CPU Speed: 2.71 GHz
RAM: 4.0 GB
Video RAM: 1.8 GB
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 64-bit (Build Service Pack 16001)
Video Card: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Pixel Shader Version 3.0

Graphics plugin being used is GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
Audio plugin being used is SPU2-X 1.1.0
Using Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0

I'm using a Smackdown Here Comes The Pain ISO and mounting it with Daemon and running it from that drive.

Sponsored links

Your PC isn't considered fast for emulation. The recommended specs for PCSX2 is a Core 2 Duo at 3.2Ghz and at least a 9600GT video card. Your CPU is a dual core, but it's an older architecture and is slower than Core 2 Duo CPUs at the same speed. But your main problem is your graphics card; it's an integrated graphics card (which are very weak compared to mid ranged dedicated graphics cards) from 4 generations ago. It's definitely no good for PCSX2.

From the Screenshots/Videos thread, there's a post for your game: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4256-post...n#pid27956
To achieve 52-56 FPS, this was the poster's specs:
Quote:*CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.64GHz
*RAM: 4096MB DDR2-800 6-6-6-18
*GPU: GeForce 9800M GS 512MB DDR3 @ 600-800-1500 (9800M GTS speeds)
*SOUND: Don't know, onboard on Intel motherboard
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Also, never run games through daemon tools. It causes slowdowns and often breaks games. Unmount the game from daemon and use the proper ISO loading plugin or download the latest beta and use the new "file -> load iso" option.
[Image: 2748844.png]
my smack down HC pain is slowed at entrance and while in match..
im using
processor:core i5
RAM :6 GB
Graphics : Intel HD graphics
Latest sound card...

pls tell me to solve this issue..but it worked properly....last day......
Better make your own thread posting your PC specs, PCSX2 version and screenshots of your settings.
Reviving years old threads isn't likely to help you.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64