Smackdown Shut Your Mouth problems!please HELP ME!!!!
Sad 
When i run the game it works and when the menu should appear it stopsSadi have found the pnach that is made by praful and i don't know how to use itBlush Someone please explain me how to use the pnach maybe you could use some screenshots? thank you!p.s. sorry for my english

Sponsored links

Simply Rename The Patch To Your CRC. And There are other threads like this that have the same problem so you should look at them.
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
(08-22-2009, 04:31 PM)Dog2473 Wrote: Simply Rename The Patch To Your CRC. And There are other threads like this that have the same problem so you should look at them.

How?Please,i really want to play that game but i cant fix that problem.So please,tell me.
the crc can be found in PCSX2's console window when the emulator is using the disk or iso as shown in the attached pic (please note that the crc in my pic is for a totally different game and is there as an example only)

so then all you do is make a note of the crc, then go to where you downloaded the .pnach file to, right click > rename, enter the CRC you just made a note of MAKING SURE to preserve the .pnach extension (example 1234ABCD.pnach) and then copy the renamed pnach file to PCSX2's patches folder (eg G:\emulators\pcsx2-r1888\Patches)
Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x2GB Dual Channel DDR3 PC 12800
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H
Graphics: 2x Radeon HD 3870
you should rename a *.pnach file (i forget which one Tongue2) to crc name of your game (make back up first the original one)...
after that, activate the patch option
it works for me...
How to do a patch?I have an ISO.
ya i am also having the same problem. if you solved that problem in smackdown shut your mouth can you help me