Smackdown vs Raw 2008 NTSC
Yeah i know that but why on 1.21 i can set it to bob tff without changing and it works ingame and in menu Laugh
I give a 2 videos to my post but nobody open it Laugh

Sponsored links

Does titantron work on 1.2.1 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Check 1st post and videos Laugh
I did.
I was just trying to make you understand how it works.
On 1.2.1, interlacing was working better. But titantron didn't (or at least in HW mode).
Now titantron works in HW mode, along with interlacing, but the side effect is what you call "blurry graphics"
Best would be to play it on your ps2 or in software mode if you want something identical to what you have on your ps2...
In 1.21 titantron don't work even in HW.
Still i want to play without titantrons than changing interlacing mode 10 times in 20 minutes.
I just want to report that because on older version it works oob (without trons) and in newer it doesn't Smile
Did you try OpenGL on 1.5 as suggested?
I tested all the plugins Smile
(11-17-2018, 08:01 PM)TheStraight Wrote: In 1.21 titantron don't work even in HW.
Still i want to play without titantrons than changing interlacing mode 10 times in 20 minutes.
I just want to report that because on older version it works oob (without trons) and in newer it doesn't Smile

That's what you want to do, but we aim at accuracy/compatibility.
Titantron + auto interlace work on latest dev builds at least in software mode (aka as good as on a real PS2).

Means main goal is achieved for us
After testing a few builds of PCSX2 i have one solution Laugh
Titantrons breaks a bob tff interlacing mode so you can choose 2 options.
Play with trons on AUTO interlacing with some blurry or play on 1.21 without trons in best quality with bob tff Smile
(11-20-2018, 03:07 PM)TheStraight Wrote: After testing a few builds of PCSX2 i have one solution Laugh
Titantrons breaks a bob tff interlacing mode so you can choose 2 options.
Play with trons on AUTO interlacing with some blurry or play on 1.21 without trons in best quality with bob tff Smile

Just as i said above