Smackdown vs Raw 2011 memory card problem
So I was playing Smackdown vs Raw 2011 yesterday, everything worked perfectly and all. Then I went back to the game today and it couldn't find my save file! I have saved the game many times without problems, but it just says that there is no saved game data on my memory card. Now when I go and look at the memory card in the browser, it says that "There is no data." - even though it says that it has 5,745kb free space instead of the 8 mb that's on an unused card. So the save data is there, I just can't access it. I tried swapping it in slot 2 back and forth and such, but still no luck Sad

Is there anything I can do or is my save data gone forever?

Edit: I don't know if it matters, but I originally downloaded the save file / memory card from the net. Maybe that's what caused the problems?

Sponsored links

if you are very very lucky, you might be able to salvage your saves with mymc, then create a new memorycard and format it, then restore the saves with mymc again. But it sounds like the FAT tables on the memorycard have gotten corrupted Sad
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I downloaded mymc, and tried opening the memory card with it, it says ":/ corrupt directory"

Is there anything I can do? Or is the save file totally gone?
im afraid that very well might be the case. I dont know of a tool that can fix FAT tables on memory cards.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Oh damn D: Are there any precautions to avoid this kinda thing in the future?