Small bug with Persona 3 FES
Hi, this problem also occurred in Persona 4 but it wasn't as much an issue. When other characters are talking and their portrait comes up on the right hand side there seems to be a sort of black line going through their face whenever they blink.

So for example, im speaking to Yukari and when her portrait on the right blinks you can see a visible black line going through their face.

Im using DX 10 hardware mode with 3x resolution.

Sponsored links

Does it occur with native res? Could you set the res to 1030x1030, and report back. Some games are funny about certain multiply s.Tekken 5 for example will display black lines at x2 res but renders fine at 1030x1030
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
can u post an image? i dont remember that kind of glitch/problem in my persona games(3/4).
Its impossible for me to get a picture of it unfortunately because for some odd reason I get the moment when the black line goes through their face but the picture is very small and you can't make it out.

Ill try adjusting the resolution and report back

Messing around with the Video options it seems the problem is that when I have Texture Filtering check marked the problem above happens. When its empty or with the grey square the problem goes way but the picture loses its crisp (imo)
Tried alpha hax?
nah is filtering problem he was using the "full" process, so the image is not handle right iirc, like the ar games, good think he fixed that already.