Smooth Games
Hey there, I was wondering what games can I play "Smoothly"(50-60 FPS).
Since 3d games don't go well with my specs. Anybody here know any 2d Games that are actually not boring? RPG if possible THANKS!!

My Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual
Core processor 5000+
2.61 GHz, 2.00GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9600GT(I think)

I wrote a thread and it says that I don't really need to overclock. So what games can I play smoothly?

Heres a list of the games I played so far.

Soul Nomad
Shining Tears
Odin Sphere

Thanks for reading, I'm hoping for some good replies.

Sponsored links

Could try FFX. Not sure if it will play well, (mine was sometimes full speed, sometimes really slow) but I finished it on Athlon 64 X2 2.2 Ghz and 7800 GT Wink
i7 @ 3.2Ghz /w Noctua
6GB Dominator 1600Mhz
5770 Vapor-X
1.5 TB Raid 5 /w 3ware 9650SE

Anything else?
I know God Hand was really easy for me to emulate. Should be faily smooth for you, I'd think. Also, if you've got Dark Cloud, it now plays very smooth for me with beta-1888 and the March '10 plugin pack. No speed-hack/fixes were needed for me, unlike before. FFX should be pretty good for you, too. I've seen people claim to have good speeds (FFX) with a C2D under 2.5Ghz. I can't confirm this, myself.
I searched God Hand and Dark Cloud and I guess it didn't get to me. I already finished FFX in the console soo.....Anything else ?? Thanks for the games by the way.
disgaea 1 & 2
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
its tactics... im not really a fan of those games, tough thanks for the info I might try it when I get bored of RPGs and other things
Atelier Iris or Mana Khemia.
If you also like a bit of a 'dating sim' with a good story, try Ar Tonelico. =b

Personally, I'd suggest trying out Grim Grimoire.
Not an RPG, but it's like a 2D side-scrolling RTS with [fun] label slapped on it. =b
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
Great stuff!! I liked Mana Khemia, I watched the gameplay and it was awesome!!! Any more?
I just searched the compatibility list and found out that Mana Kheima isn't fully playable T_T. Anybody Think I can play shadow hearts with my spec?