Snow overlay making Chrome status bar flickering
(12-08-2012, 04:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: Did you have chrome open? It happened here, seems the flicker passed from the chrome window to FF or something 0_o

No, was Firefox only, but it happened only once or twice with long intervals in between, and for a long time now it didn't repeat.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Only just on now, seen your reply on the WS thread Tongue.

It happens for me using IE9 x86 & x64, It's not a big deal either way, just hit the compatibility button on your browser, and it's coolbeans.
Another thing to report Smile the multithreading technology used in that script should be adapted to the emulator! and I have seen some games on the emulator less "demanding" than it...
1 magical word ...
MOZILLA Pac-Man

Not to say.. godzilla Unsure

cherriepoopers[/align]
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
(12-09-2012, 07:58 PM)Metagondria Wrote: 1 magical word ...
MOZILLA Pac-Man

Not to say.. godzilla Unsure

cherriepoopers[/align]

Yes, the reason for that thread was to alert that chrome has that weird issue.
@Asmoden
shame on you for using IE, 32 or 64 bits Laugh

Of course saying the script is so demanding as games emulated by PCSX2 was charicatural joke Smile Anyway it stops as soon the page loses the focus.
Sorry didn't even read the first post, but I just quickly wanted to say that the snow is absolutely wicked — I love it Laugh

It even gets "sticked" on the bottom bar of Safari, and moves in the direction in which I move the cursor. Just fantastic haha! Never seen something like this. Smile
It doesn't happen here(FF,Opera or Chrome(but chrome is really old version))
The only thing that happens is that the mouse pointer get changed every time а snowflake go through the mouse pointer(it happens on all browsers).