Snowblind Engine games
Quote:Is this fixed for Linux too?
It was first fixed in Linux Wink Normally it is common code. So it must work for any render and any OS.

PPA is a bit outdated. I wanted to update it after the merge of the new GSdx but I will leave in vacation soon. So you might need to wait a bit more.

Go in the advance tabs and try to "force-disable" extensions one by one. Are you sure that you select the correct plugin?

Sponsored links

(06-30-2015, 11:26 AM)gregory Wrote: Go in the advance tabs and try to "force-disable" extensions one by one. Are you sure that you select the correct plugin?
Just tried disabling each extension one by one, no luck.
Yes, I'm 100% sure. Moved the version of GSdx PCSX2 shipped with, so it'll only detect the right plugin, even though I don't see why that would matter when the other is already selected.
I tested the 2.0 branch and it is working fine here. But I have an Nvidia GPU/drivers.
(06-30-2015, 11:11 AM)tiagoplacido Wrote: GSdx (GCC 4.9.2, SSE2) 1.0.0 [libGSdx-1.0.0] plugin is working on snowblind games on linux mint 17.1 with nvidia 352.21
could it be a problem with the open source amd drivers? did you try with the new amd beta (proprietary driver) maybe your missing same opengl extensions
You were right. I booted into another partition and installed fglrx 15.101 on there, and sure enough, pcsx2 worked as intended.
So I guess it's only still a problem if you're on the open-source driver. I wonder if it's also an issue with the other Mesa drivers
Yes it is quite strange. Me too I'm curious about the status on others Mesa drivers.
(07-01-2015, 11:34 AM)gregory Wrote: Yes it is quite strange. Me too I'm curious about the status on others Mesa drivers.
Pulled up my laptop to test out the Intel and Nouveau drivers. Laptop is equipped with an HD3000 iGPU and a Quadro 1000M dGPU. Using the Oibaf PPA to provide the driver, I get the same results as I did on Radeonsi.
For now, the fix only works for the proprietary drivers
Which mesa version?

Try a dev build and enable glsl and gl debugging information.
1/ GL bug would be saved in verbose txt file (start by GSdx).
2/ GLSL bug would be printed on terminal.

Edit: try both native and 2x upscaling (it could be different issue)
Mesa 10.7.0-devel (git-4caaa26), so Mesa git compiled with LLVM 3.6.

From the GSdx_opengl_debug log file, I get flooded with Message:Bad Z size on 16 bits buffers on both the Intel and Radeonsi drivers. Radeonsi also gets flooded with Message:GL_INVALID_VALUE in glCopyTextureSubImage2D(xoffset+width).

By the terminal, I assume you mean the console which starts up together with pcsx2.
How many sources would you like enabled? Just the defaults?
Quote:Message:GL_INVALID_VALUE in glCopyTextureSubImage2D(xoffset+width).
is the root cause of the issue.

Edit: and I think it is easy to fix. I will try to do it tonight
(07-01-2015, 02:11 PM)gregory Wrote: is the root cause of the issue.

Edit: and I think it is easy to fix. I will try to do it tonight
Awesome, thank you. Let me know if you want anything else