Snowblind and Open GL HP and MP bars
Just to be sure, do you have the issue if you don't enable the hardware hack in GSdx. Do you have the issue with the SW renderer ? And finally could you test older build to find any regressions.

Sponsored links

(07-30-2016, 12:50 PM)gregory Wrote: Just to be sure, do you have the issue if you don't enable the hardware hack in GSdx. Do you have the issue with the SW renderer ? And finally could you test older build to find any regressions.

Open GL Hardware without hardware hack = still doesnt work
Open GL with software = works
Hardware Direct X 11 = works
Hardware Direct X 9 = Works

I will go back a couple months and even try 4.0 in open GL and see if we have any change
(07-30-2016, 12:50 PM)gregory Wrote: Just to be sure, do you have the issue if you don't enable the hardware hack in GSdx. Do you have the issue with the SW renderer ? And finally could you test older build to find any regressions.

offical 4.0 

Open GL = same result
I'm not sure when Open GL started or Id go all the way back to the first commit
(07-30-2016, 01:57 PM)dnalloh1987 Wrote: offical 4.0 

I presume you mean 1.4.0? Get the latest GIT development built, it likely has fixes on it over the 1.4.0 release. I sure don't get those problems, I die lots and the bars reflect that Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-30-2016, 02:33 PM)refraction Wrote: I presume you mean 1.4.0? Get the latest GIT development built, it likely has fixes on it over the 1.4.0 release.  I sure don't get those problems, I die lots and the bars reflect that Tongue

I was just testing older Builds for Gregory Refraction to see if the problem persisted. I am currently using build v1.5.0-dev-1056-g140fe74-windows-x86 and when using Open GL I can't get the HP and MP bars to actively show usage like when losing Health or casting a spell.
My question for you is if you do have it working 

Are you using AMD or Nvidia?
And what specific build are you using?
my apologies.
I've just been using the git builds, admittedly i haven't run it for a month or so, but I have since 1.4.0. Using a GTX 980 Ti GPU.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I am unable to reproduce this issue. I tested it on Build 958 ( the last one I had, I don't update EVERY time a new one is built), then I tried Build 1065 (latest as of this posting), and finally Build 1010 (The dev build the Op was using in his screenshot). Everything works correctly here. I tested Champions-Return to Arms.

Build 958: http://imgur.com/qlujMe4

Build 1010: http://imgur.com/rKSWYUh

Build 1065: http://imgur.com/cb4KSHm
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64
This is why I asked about his GPU driver. I couldn't reproduce the issue either and have not seen anyone else report it. It doesn't seem to be a PCSX2 issue.

I suggest updating all drivers to their very latest version available from the official websites, especially the CPU and GPU.
I wonder if clamping modes could be a factor/the issue.

If you've changed any, would you mind trying to revert them to default and trying?
[Image: c9hit5-2.png]
(08-01-2016, 11:38 AM)ShadedTear Wrote: I wonder if clamping modes could be a factor/the issue.

If you've changed any, would you mind trying to revert them to default and trying?
He said he's on safest preset, so unless that's not true, he won't have any of odd clamping settings.