Snowflakes!?
Christmas is just a couple of days away! It would be nice to add those snowflake effects on the forum. Any opinion?

FWIW, Refraction also seems to be insistent on adding them.

Relevant Chatlog:

Code:
ssakash: Where are the snow flakes in the forums!? it's Christmas time now and no snow flakes are rather disappointing!
Refraction: No idea lol, bosit must have forgotten, probably because people ***** every year that it's slow :P
ssakash: Oh, I see :P I still want those flakes though!
ssakash: It's just not the same without them!
Refraction: I know what you mean!

EDIT: Oh, also make sure to add an option for disabling that effect so I could disable it later when it murders my processor. Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

I vote for "Bositman dressed like Santa"'s pricture on the homepage Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-23-2016, 12:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I vote for "Bositman dressed like Santa"'s pricture on the homepage Laugh

A better idea indeed! Also would be nice to replace Bositman's sword with a candy cane. Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
OK I'll enable it. I will be sure to link people to your PM page for bitching about it Laugh
Merry Christmas! Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-23-2016, 03:00 PM)Bositman Wrote: OK I'll enable it.

just to avoid implementing our other ideas, i guess Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Eh no no...it wasn't that.....
Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Add me to the list of people wanting it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Quote:I will be sure to link people to your PM page for bitching about it Laugh

Bring it on! Tongue

Here's my PM page for reference: http://forums.pcsx2.net/private.php?action=send&uid=14

Quote:Add me to the list of people wanting it.

Cool, more people seem to want Bositman with Santa's attire on the homepage. Tongue
- Refraction
Just for the holidays, i updated the avatar
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Looks like you got your wish Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]