So I asked for Help and my Thread was Closed for no reason....
So I posted a request for help, spend hours giving input for an actual answer rather than getting nothing for a change, I mentioned that I no longer owned a PS2 and my thread was closed talking about 'legal Bios'   - FOR THE RECORD: I have a Legal Bios for PS2, My Ps2 simply no longer functions and havent for a long time, this was never asked.  

This was my first time reaching out to the PCSX2 official forum for help, and this will be the last.

Sponsored links

You didn't say your PS2 no longer works, but that you don't own a ps2 anymore.

That' s really different matter...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-28-2019, 12:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: You didn't say your PS2 no longer works, but that you don't own a ps2 anymore.

That' s really different matter...
you didnt ask, it was a assumption on your part, and considering the hostile and negative tone to your replies and the '33% warning' I have now been tagged with, why should I indulge PCSX2 forums any longer?
Quote: if i still owned a PS2 I wouldnt need an emulator

I don't see what there is to assume here, you clearly stated that you *had* a PS2 in the past tense; signifying that you no longer own one. The user is required to physically own the PS2 console they ripped their BIOS from. In your case, we can't support you further without that proof.

If you buy another PS2, you can PM one of the mods a picture of it with your username; and we'll reopen your thread.
(02-28-2019, 02:41 AM)CK1 Wrote: I don't see what there is to assume here, you clearly stated that you *had* a PS2 in the past tense; signifying that you no longer own one. The user is required to physically own the PS2 console they ripped their BIOS from. In your case, we can't support you further without that proof.

If you buy another PS2, you can PM one of the mods a picture of it with your username; and we'll reopen your thread.

So basically, I come here asking for help in settings for the emulator of which you fail in even attempting to answer. You are accusing me of piracy any without proof. Locking one thread on a baseless claim and deleting another once that was rebutted, and now you 'demand proof' .....seriously ***** YOU, and i mean that from the bottom of my heart, who the ***** do you little ***** think you are? 

Feel free to delete my profile, I gave you all one chance to prove you weren't useless, you failed.
(02-28-2019, 03:47 AM)badmojo90 Wrote: So basically, I come here asking for help in settings for the emulator of which you fail in even attempting to answer. You are accusing me of piracy any without proof. Locking one thread on a baseless claim and deleting another once that was rebutted, and now you 'demand proof' .....seriously ***** YOU, and i mean that from the bottom of my heart, who the ***** do you little ***** think you are? 

Feel free to delete my profile, I gave you all one chance to prove you weren't useless, you failed.

You said you don't own a console. That's all the proof we need and if you re-read the rules you'll understand the reasoning behind that. Have a nice day.
(02-28-2019, 05:47 AM)CK1 Wrote: You said you don't own a console. That's all the proof we need and if you re-read the rules you'll understand the reasoning behind that. Have a nice day.
(02-28-2019, 05:47 AM)CK1 Wrote: You said you don't own a console. That's all the proof we need and if you re-read the rules you'll understand the reasoning behind that. Have a nice day.

not nice from you to put "understand" and "reasoning" in the same sentence.
you're about to blow her brain out
[Image: FJdAep.gif]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Wow what a child, stating that he doesn't have a PS2 then defending by saying it doesn't work anymore.

Those are 2 very different things. Get help somewhere else then, or figure it out yourself, the emulator is very easy to use.

Google is your friend.

Also, if you're still fighting with regards to what you said, here is the last message you posted in the previous thread:

if i still owned a PS2 I wouldnt need an emulator
I do not understand why you call it nonsense being those programs require far more processing power than the emulator says it requires (which most people have claimed you only need a dual core 2.8)  

There, you stated that you don't own a PS2 anymore so....

Also, 2.8 dual is absolute minimum, it can run games like Final Fantasy X and such but most games require a lot more juice.

My CPU auto clocks to 4 - 4.2ghz when it needs to but most of the time it stays at 3.8ghz Emulation requires a lot more power. I remember back in 2007 people were upset because they could run Crysis maxed out but had trouble with PCSX2. It simply isn't the same, you need a lot of power to emulate PS2 and newer consoles.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
Zangetsu no need to pour more fuel on the fire, let the Mods handle this.