So annoying.
Each time i try to run Pcsx2 for the first time, it crashes on game startup, after tons of tries i get the game to work but its so annoying.
[Image: costas84bannerr.jpg]

Sponsored links

You probably have misconfigured it and/or using old plugins. You don't give any info so no one can actually help you.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Should i take a screenshot again?
You must give us more info...what's your pc/pcsx2 settings,what pcsx2 version are you using(beta or official)and what game are you trying to play.

When you finish configuring pcsx2 for the first time,restart it before starting a game
I made another thread, where i posted all my settings.
http://img210.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00511q.jpg

here. I disabled 8-bit textures and my CPU speed is 2.2 GHz.

I get the game to work but it crashes a few times before it works.
1.Enabling VU Skip when you are starting a game is not a good idea.First start the game and then switch to it if you want
2.Using 8-bit textures option without knowing if the game will gain anything from it,it's not good too
3.Saying 2.2Ghz CPU doesn't help at all.There isn't only one CPU in the world that it's 2.2Ghz and what's your video card and what game are you trying to play
If you cant understand what GHz means thats your problem.

I use Nvidia 9600 GT if i remember correctly.
Err, this is not a case of understaning what Ghz are . You need to help us if you want to be helped . vsub asked you what kind of processor is (Single, Duo, Quad etc.) Just be more nice to people.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
I cant help it if he doesnt believe me.

Dual Core.... Nvidia GT 9600.... thats my PC.
(02-16-2010, 01:52 PM)costas84 Wrote: I cant help it if he doesnt believe me.

Dual Core.... Nvidia GT 9600.... thats my PC.

He was just asking what kind of CPU your's is not calling you a liar or something. Glare

Anyway, CPU kinda weak for PS2 emulation what game are you trying to play ?? Does the console shows anything ?? Like a error or something ?
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM