So how exactly is compatibility list updated?
I don't see a place anywhere to say a game is working after a certain build.

For example, I'm pretty sure Silent Hill2 can be played to the end after changing a gsdx plugin, but I refrained from trying it because the list says INGAME, for severe graphic errors.

Surely the coders don't have every game, so how exactly is it updated?

Sponsored links

The compatibility list shows which games are working or not on the pcsx2 version that the beta tester used to check the game.If it still says 0.9.6 then that means the beta testers did not test the game on the newest pcsx2

I would say that the best place to check for a game if it works or not is in the screenshoot/video thread...or test it yourself.
(11-01-2010, 11:23 AM)Chase_Payne Wrote: I don't see a place anywhere to say a game is working after a certain build.

For example, I'm pretty sure Silent Hill2 can be played to the end after changing a gsdx plugin, but I refrained from trying it because the list says INGAME, for severe graphic errors.

Surely the coders don't have every game, so how exactly is it updated?

The testers have LOTS of games and those are the people who update it. You see many games tested with old versions and not the latest because the testers that have them are either retired or inactive
[Image: newsig.jpg]