SoTC Tips
I'm trying to get SoTC running smooth on my Low-End PC. After reading tons of threads I already know the most common tricks and the fact that it's one of the most demanding games for PS2. However there was something interessting about overclocking the emulation, reversed VU Cyle or something like that ... [1] [2] ... Well I won't pretend I understanded anything but it is possible?

PCSX2 r5350
Geforce GT 530
Intel i5-2320 @ 3.00 GHz

Sponsored links

Try to overclock your pc To 3.4 + and you get some speed.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Reversed speedhacks or OC emulated console might be useful in the future, but not really in case of SotC. The game doesn't run smooth even on ps2 and while OC emulated console/reversed speedhacks could deal with that making it smoother than on the console, it would actually heavilly increase it's current requirements and do absolutely nothing positive to those which already need speedhacks to play it since those speedhacks actually cause even heavier framerate loss.

In other words, for now, to increase SotC framerate you have to get faster CPU to be able to play with less slider speedhacks, and if the mentioned by you feature would exist in PCSX2 it would only mean to get even more powerfull CPU to actually get any gain from it(if ofc the game will not totally bug out from it;p).