[Solved] FF XII graphical glitch
Topken even at that resolution you don't need the GTX 660 Ti Smile I ran Persona 4 on 1920*1080 with here and there some hiccups with my 5770 Smile

Sponsored links

I do more then PCSX2 StriFe so yeah I do need the GPU since PC games make more use of it then PCSX2 does
(04-04-2013, 12:21 AM)Topken Wrote: Wow a 3570K system without a dedicated GPU that is just sad to be honest. Mine is paired up with a NVIDIA GTX 660 TI since my monitor is only 1680x1050.

Tell me why I would need a dedicated gpu? The one I got works just fine. Huh
(04-04-2013, 06:54 PM)Zhek Wrote: Tell me why I would need a dedicated gpu? The one I got works just fine. Huh

There are, of course, situations where you'd need a super fast CPU and not necessarily a fast GPU, it's generally assumed on gaming forums that someone bought a high end CPU with the thought of playing high end PC games. In which case, your computer's performance in said games would be severely hampered (not being able to use max video settings, low frame rates, etc).
[Image: 2748844.png]
Also the built in intel hd IGPs won't really let you go past native in PCSX2 as well so that would be another good reason to get a dedicated GPU so that you can get the most out of PCSX2