[Solved] Need help with DS3 pressure sensitive controls.
I downloaded the latest SCP Server and pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2324-g6aaae6970-windows-x86 which is the current latest pcsx2. 
I tested my controller and it is indeed working and recognized as XInput Pad in pcsx2. 
Then i followed both the manual and automated process guide here https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/w...y-in-PCSX2 (The file ScpXInput.ini does not exists which i'm guessing is caused by different releases. I'm not sure if that is the problem.).
The problem occurs after i move xinput and modified lilypad. DS3 is recognized as DualShock 3 #1 but when i try to test it none of the keys work and there are no binds.

Could someone please help me set this up correctly? What am i doing wrong?

I'm on Windows 7 x64
I'm pretty sure my controller is an official DS3
The controller is connected through USB.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i tried installing Fireshock however i couldn't figure out how i can enable native DS3 because i couldn't find the modified lilypad for fireshock stated in the video dev posted.

Solved: I had a tought that maybe Fireshock didn't recognize pcsx2 folder because of registry problems and i was right. I searched around the registry for pcsx and deleted the entries and used the pcsx2 1.4.0 installer. After that i installed Fireshock again and in the installer i noticed a new option "pcsx modifications" appear. It installed it's own Lilypad.dll correctly and it is now working.

Sponsored links