(Solved) T150 wheel - zero force feedback issue
Hello!
I'm trying to play Grand Turismo 4 with my Thrustmaster T150 wheel. Everything works fine, however the feedback does not - the steering wheel turns freely, without any force. I already tried the 4 steering wheels available in the settings, but it didn't work. I've also tried toggling between SPL/Direct input. In previous versions of PCSX2, force feedback works normally, but I have many FPS drops/sound lags (which were resolved with vulkan in this newer interface, in my case).
I would like to know if there is anything that I can do  Ninja
I'm using the portable version "PCSX2 Nightly v.1.7.4207". The folder "PCSX2\logs" is empty. Other games works fine (live for speed, automobilista, assetto corsa). The wheel driver and firmware are up to date.

Sponsored links

Lastest nightlys broke forcefeedback.
Try an older one like 1.7.3xxx and it should work.
(04-14-2023, 11:18 PM)remorema Wrote: Lastest nightlys broke forcefeedback.
Try an older one like 1.7.3xxx and it should work.

I solved it! Putting PCSX2 in windows 8 compatibility mode did the trick. The force feedback is working as intended now, everything is perfect. Tested in GT3 and GT4 with vulkan renderer.

I hope it can help other people with the same problem.
(06-02-2023, 04:04 AM)luizclaudio Wrote: I solved it! Putting PCSX2 in windows 8 compatibility mode did the trick. The force feedback is working as intended now, everything is perfect. Tested in GT3 and GT4 with vulkan renderer.

I hope it can help other people with the same problem.

I can't get it to work I tried the compatibility mode but didn't get anywhere with that. It almost treats Force feedback as a button and asks for an input. How did you input that?
(07-05-2023, 06:29 AM)paradroid Wrote: I can't get it to work I tried the compatibility mode but didn't get anywhere with that. It almost treats Force feedback as a button and asks for an input. How did you input that?

You bind the wheel itself. Turn it all to one side then center it again. It should bind.