[Solved] cant open pcsx2 1.2.1 [r5875]
first thing first , sry for my english ( not my mother language Tongue )

so im playing pcsx2 1.0.0 and run so well .

and i want to play pcsx2 1.2.1 , i install it and try to open . Then this massage pop-up ''The procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessorInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll ''

pls help to fix this problem anyone?

thx in advanceBiggrin

Sponsored links

Have you used the installer or the binary?
i guess you didn't install VC++ 2013 redist ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-07-2014, 12:28 PM)willkuer Wrote: Have you used the installer or the binary?

the binary i think

(04-07-2014, 12:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: i guess you didn't install VC++ 2013 redist ?

hmm im not sure , how can i check that?
jesalvein he will get different error if he didn't
This error means you are using Win XP Service Pack 2(I got the same error when I tried using 1.2.1 and the latest ppsspp)...you need to update to SP3 to be able to use VC++ 2013 redist and all the programs that require it
(04-07-2014, 12:38 PM)vsub Wrote: jesalvein he will get different error if he didn't
This error means you are using Win XP Service Pack 2(I got the same error when I tried using 1.2.1 and the latest ppsspp)...you need to update to SP3 to be able to use VC++ 2013 redist and all the programs that require it

yes , im using win xp SP 2 . so any stable emulator i can run beside the 1.0.0 version ?
No
1.1.1 is beta and 1.2.1 is the latest stable which requires VC++ 2013 which requires Service Pack 3
here's the link for service pack 3 hint click on the green text

if you do click on it, service pack 3 will download to your pc, it won't install anything until you click on the .exe
the link is from microsoft's website btw

if you have a hooky version of windows it might set off the your copy of windows is not genuine (please remember no one can help you here, or is allowed to if you have Rolleyes )

i'm pretty sure you don't have but Ninja

installing it shouldn't affect anything on your pc what so ever, other than taking up a bit more space, and adding more functionality to windows

just remember to set System Restore to on, so that if you don't/can't get on with service pack 3 you'll be able to remove it
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)