Some characters' textures are grey or greyish
Why are some textures grey or greyish? All the caracters from this game are like this at least in one texture of them.
The compability of the game in 1.7 (Nightly builds) is 3 stars out of 5, I don't know if that could be related to this texture bug
I could not try to run it in 1.6 ver because I'm having trouble to insert the memory card
CPU and GPU: AMD Athlon 3000G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50GHz
RAM: 5,93GB
Nightly Builds 1.7 AVX2 Qt Windows

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-05-2022, 10:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Hello, there is not any emulog in that version im using :\ it's nightly builds 1.7
Either use Software mode or use high blending setting in hardware mode.