Some help please :)
Well, that is a little slow for the emulation... Maybe that's where your problem lies...
Currently Working On:
[Image: 20accwz.png]
- SSX3 testing
- God Of War 2 testing

-> Inactive till May 4th

Sponsored links

(04-19-2009, 01:02 PM)RkShaRkz Wrote: P.S. cool avatar.
thanks Laugh

Quote:
(04-19-2009, 01:02 PM)RkShaRkz Wrote: Like i stated in the first post, my CPU is an AMD Athlon 64bit 3000+ processor, working on 1.81GHz with 1GB of RAM.
(04-19-2009, 01:37 PM)vborovic Wrote: Well, that is a little slow for the emulation... Maybe that's where your problem lies...
yes we would all agree with that here Smile Closedeyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Bug 
[Image: 2ufewqc.gif]

... bringing it on topic
Currently Working On:
- SSX3 testing
- God Of War 2 testing

-> Inactive till May 4th
(04-19-2009, 06:02 PM)vborovic Wrote:
(04-19-2009, 05:17 PM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(04-19-2009, 01:02 PM)RkShaRkz Wrote: P.S. cool avatar.
thanks Laugh

No fair, no one ever complimented my avatar...
they will if they like it Tongue

(04-19-2009, 06:02 PM)vborovic Wrote: [Image: 30cu8zt.gif]

[Image: 5mejdk.gif]

[Image: v66c5e.gif]
Laugh
Windows 7 64bit

Bug 
[Image: 2ufewqc.gif]

... a possible solution if those sounds you want to capture are a matter of life or death, that you ask friend with a better PC to do it for you...
Currently Working On:
- SSX3 testing
- God Of War 2 testing

-> Inactive till May 4th
(04-18-2009, 12:10 PM)RkShaRkz Wrote: Could i somehow get the old pcsx2?

you'd have to google it
vborovic and LuisR14 please do not spam threads with off-topic posts,you will receive warnings next time this happens.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
oh sorry (whenever i post something offtopic i put something ontopic with it Tongue (everybody makes mistakes once in a while)), won't happen again

now back ontopic Tongue, RkShaRkz what you could do is get the peops plugin and an old pcsx2 version (since peops' recording feature doesn't work with the latest pcsx2, google for it Smile), then you could record all you want (it speeds the sound back to normal Smile, so doesn't matter if game sounds bad Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

Oh, so PEOPS automatically records in "normal" mode so i don't have to do any modulations/transformations by hand? That's nice, i think i'll try that. What PCSX2 version i'm looking for? 0.9.5?

As for the OT talk - it was way under the reasonable limit so there's no need for warning. We're all people here, trying to help and get help, so there is no need for such strict policies when nothing bad happened (yet, i'll give you that Laugh)

And i prefer Sora over something i can't quite make out any day... Now if it were Dr.Klaw from Inspector Gadget, that would be a different thing Smile

Anyways, back on topic - i've found and downloaded pcsx2 v 0.9.5 (svn revision 239). Would that be the one i'm looking for or i need to go back even more than that?

If everything else fails, i'll do it on the octacore one... that one can't be slow for that. But it'd be tricky since i don't have physical access to that one Smile

EDIT: I see there's a lot of 0.9.5 revisions. Mind telling me which one is the last one i should go for? I'll just go for the newest 0.9.5 i can find until you do Smile

Thanks in advance, i appreciate the help.
well any 0.9.5 version will do Smile (just make sure that your game is compatible in the version you pick Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit