Some help please
ok trying to run so3 with the latest pg build 681

using recomended pluggins as discussed in
http://forums.pcsx2.net/archive/index.ph...241-2.html

when i load the game an error message pops up, but still loads the game in the background. This only works in windowed mode though. In fullscreen the error message pops up and closes all windows. WTH is going on here!

ive upgraded dx 10 to latest november build. ive tried every known combination of plugins also.

someone HELP

here is a screen shot of what happens

http://forums.pcsx2.net/archive/index.ph...241-2.html

[Image: error.gif]

Sponsored links

change the "Dev9" plugin to Dev9Null Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
you rock man, i was tearing my hair out trying to figure it out.
Works fine now. Mind you im not liking my cut scene and battle fps, thats next on my troubleshooting list
Gsdx 0.1.7 helps a lot with speed and depending on graphics card DX10 may be slower then 9 though I noticed 10 seems to have less glitches.
im runnind gsdx 0.1.7 winxp, so dx9. I just got to the first planet, in the zone around where my crashed ship i am getting a max of 25 fps.
This is in windowed mode and a few speedhacks. Im running a 8800gt and a e8400 both stock atm. Is there anything else i can do to get
some drastic improvment? maybe im missing something?
(02-04-2009, 08:57 AM)xiphas Wrote: I just got to the first planet, in the zone around my crashed ship
is that in kingdom hearts 2? Unsure
Windows 7 64bit

umm, im not sure where you got that from. This entire thread is about so3..
oh sorry Blush

(02-04-2009, 09:26 AM)xiphas Wrote: This entire thread is about so3..
actually since the topic says "some help please" it isn't Smile

EDIT: @xiphas: i thought you were someone else and i didn't notice you're nameClosedeyes my fault; need to go to sleep TongueNinjaClosedeyes
Windows 7 64bit

Not sure I got what pretty much full speed for the bit I played around with it for. Though I didn't mess with it long enough to get into a battle to check it there.
battles in the forest were ok, infact there going at 100 fps and everything is insanely fast, its once im back to exploring everything gets real slow