Some help with performance issues? (Already tried config guide)
(07-16-2012, 08:26 PM)BigLoz Wrote: If that is true then I admit I'm wrong and I apologize for wrongly accusing you. Sorry.

(07-16-2012, 08:33 PM)abdo123 Wrote: POP TT is ingame forget about it ...
POP SOT and WT are not that demanding on a 4GHz they should be quite easy
KH 1 + 2 are like FFX and even easier to emulate Smile

all of the rest are pretty demanding ....

now lets get to work activate all recommended speedhacks and experiment VU cycling and EE cycle rate with every game ...

and activate MTVU in the latest SVN from homepage Smile ( SVN = new builds )

MTVU allows PCSX2 to utilize a 3rd core Smile

and please change your ***** thread subject i cant post !!! ( too long )

Post fixed Wink

I already have all recommended speedhacks on, EE cyclerate tested on 1st, 2nd and 3rd settings. Neither of them had much result in the more demanding games.
The VU cycle stealing does speed the games a bit up, but also brings a bunch of compatibility problems. Especially with Burnout, GT4 and Ratchet Gladiator.

MTVU is on and I'm already using the latest SVN build.

In the GSDX plugin settings I'm using DX11 Hardware, Native resolution, a greyed Texture Filtering box, Ticked Allow 8-bit textures and that's about it.

At the sound department I put the effects off and set the quality to the worst setting just to gain some speed.

Any use with this?

Sponsored links

ok since that PC is quite strong we're going to think about what's making that slowdown

disable all Antivirus and put power plan to "High performance "
(07-16-2012, 08:45 PM)abdo123 Wrote: ok since that PC is quite strong we're going to think about what's making that slowdown

disable all Antivirus and put power plan to "High performance "

Ohmy Disabling my AIO protection suite seems to help A LOT!!! GT3 works @70 fps now Smile. I guess this increase in FPS will be noticable in other games too?

Thanks a lot guys!!
just had the same problem with my Laptop ***** this suckish Antivirus
(07-16-2012, 08:51 PM)abdo123 Wrote: just had the same problem with my Laptop ***** this suckish Antivirus
This is actually quite funny. I thought of disabling almost every background program except my AV. But I'm really glad that it is running smooth now =)
Guess the whole bios thing turned out ok.

What AV are you using? ESET has never given me issues.
I do have ESET. But i have the newest smart security suite. And it would seem that it is quite resource intensive. The second that i disabled it, my FPS went a lot higher then before