Some info about PCSX2
Information 
Hello to everybody guys!Cool
I apologize for my not perfect English but as you can see from my nickname I'm Italian and I haven't a good smattering of your language unfortunately...Unsure
I'd want to know two things about this excellent emulator, the PCSX2. First, when a guide about the version 0.9.6 will be available in Italian? I found only the guide about the version 0.9.4 in my language. Second, what and how many files of the BIOS I exactly need to run the emulator?Mellow
Than you in advance and I hope to be understandable!Happy
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."
- Bob Marley

"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to. Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, in the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you."
- Bob Dylan

Sponsored links

The guide from 0.9.6 nearly the same as for 0.9.4 you shouldnt have any problems.
And for bios you need the MEC and NMV files, for example : scph39001.MEC and scph39001.NMV
[Image: 26293342.gif]
ok thanks for the answers.Happy
But are you sure that for BIOS I need only those two files? I read somewhere that they need more...Huh
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."
- Bob Marley

"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to. Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, in the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you."
- Bob Dylan
you need the bios Bin file, the mec and nmv files can be generated by the emulator. and also you can change the language to itallian but selecting the language option as stated in the guide.
(03-04-2009, 08:14 PM)Saiki Wrote: you need the bios Bin file, the mec and nmv files can be generated by the emulator. and also you can change the language to itallian but selecting the language option as stated in the guide.
I would like to know the exact names of the files of the BIOS thank you.
- Bob Marley

- Bob Dylan
Saiki: We don't offer any help on pirating stuff. Be it games or the BIOS, thanks.
Matteo: You don't need to know the names. I mean, the files you dumped from your ps2 are named correctly.
(03-04-2009, 08:39 PM)rama Wrote: Saiki: We don't offer any help on pirating stuff. Be it games or the BIOS, thanks.
Matteo: You don't need to know the names. I mean, the files you dumped from your ps2 are named correctly.

Was trying to curb around it as much as I could, didn't know it would be named correctly (it's been a long while)

edit: fixing typos
(03-04-2009, 08:39 PM)rama Wrote: Matteo: You don't need to know the names. I mean, the files you dumped from your ps2 are named correctly.
I've understood rama, on the contrary sorry for my request. If you can't say me the names, can you say at least how many files are they?
- Bob Marley

- Bob Dylan
there's 1 all-imortant one, the others are not nessassary, as I said just a few posts back.
(03-04-2009, 09:12 PM)Saiki Wrote: there's 1 all-imortant one, the others are not nessassary, as I said just a few posts back.
ok and the file SCPHxxxxx.bin, the rom1.bin, the rom2.bin and the erom.bin not are important? In the guide is written that these file are necessary for the emulation...Blink
- Bob Marley

- Bob Dylan