Some info about PCSX2
the SCPH is the bios bin that you need, the others don't seem to be needed, I don't have them

Sponsored links

ah ok. But in the log of PCSX2 apparead a screen that say: erom not found, rom1 not found, rom2 not found...Unsure
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."
- Bob Marley

"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to. Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, in the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you."
- Bob Dylan
as saiki said they're not needed, but you can include them if you want to (or if those messages bother you Tongue) Smile (they would bother me and that's why i have them included Smile)

EDIT: and because i like my stuff to be perfect Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
You should have a full bios for maximum compatibility. It is not proven yet but missing rom1 and (less) rom2 files could lower compatibility.
If you dumped your bios with the latest dumper from our site,you should rename the .rom1 and .rom2 files to rom1.bin and rom2.bin so PCSX2 recognizes them
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thank you to all for the info guys!Smile
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."
- Bob Marley

"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to. Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, in the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you."
- Bob Dylan