Some one got Dot Hack 1 Infection working
Noticed a video on youtube last night of some one claiming to actually getting dot hack infection working and it looked like it was running perfect anyone know if this is legit or not? I have tried contacting the user and am still waiting on getting a reply because I would love to be able to play it on my PC vs my ps2 usb loader that runs like crap! Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hHiUGe7g...annel_page

Sponsored links

i know it's a crazy idea, but why don't you just get the latest beta of pcsx2 + plugins and try it for yourself?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Make sure you use microVU for this game. If you don't, the game will crash as soon as you enter The World.
For my specs, see my profile.

My YouTube channel
I know its a crazy idea but maybe I already have!!! If you don't have anything constructive to say why don't you shove it. Thank you CardsofTheHeart I will give it a shot been trying different configs and seeing what would work will give that a shot right now. Thanks again
Yes it works fine with Micro VU I was playing it yesterday up to the point I went to theta server.
(08-02-2009, 08:27 PM)crazigamer69 Wrote: I know its a crazy idea but maybe I already have!!! If you don't have anything constructive to say why don't you shove it. Thank you CardsofTheHeart I will give it a shot been trying different configs and seeing what would work will give that a shot right now. Thanks again

then why didn't you include this info in your first post or do you expect me to guess? I'm not telepathic and thus it's quite difficult to help you without knowing anything about your specs, pcsx2 and plugin versions, config and what you already tried to get this game to run.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
using 0.9.6 will work as well, darn near flawless too
Yeah I finally got it working. Amazing the difference the emulated version gives me then the loader on the PS2 or my actual copy for the PS2 graphics are nicer play is smoother and I get to lay back on my couch with my 360 controller on the 52 inch screen got to love it lol. To bad the GSdx 1598 ver 1.15 wont let me hit esc to exit the game have to crash PCSX2 each time to exit my games
Use Lilypad and check the esc hack it has for this
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sweet took care of it thank you!