Some problems with GSDX in Win7
You can pretty easily get a G0 stepping Q6600 to 3.5GHZ with a good PC cooler.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.

Sponsored links

I wouldn't have said that I was screwed if I hadn't ruled out OC-ing. I have a dg31pr Intel Motherboard. The Intel Motherboards are un-OC-able. In my country buying a computer is a big deal and a huge load of money. I bought mine less than a year ago. I won't be changing it (because I can't) any time soon.

But thanks for the help (and the hope, glad to know the team is working on using the four cores)
hm, tools like setfsb might be able to overclock it, but if you cannot risk any damages for your hardware, which seems to be the case, then it's wiser to avoid such experiments Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Intel boards are Oc-able but not g31 series ! g31 are office board for poeple who never heard about OC, P35 are nice for OC .. but they are no longer avalaible in shopps ... shame i just wanted to get one.
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Well, when I originally bought the computer I had heard that the Intel Processors worked better with Intel Boards so I've asked my dealer to get me a good intel Board. I still think this IS a good board it just doesn't have that feature...

When I bought the machine I wanted to play PC games, and my Rig can pretty much run any computer game today with high settings. So I'm happy with this. Anyways If I ever get the chance to change it again I'll consider getting a "gaming motherboard" and faster processor.