Some questions concerning textures
Hi everyone. I've been using pcsx2 off and on almost since it came out, but despite that I'm still a layman when it comes to the more technical side of emulation (such as coding). I just recently came back to this emulator for the first time in a few years, mainly because of the newest update offering the ability to use custom textures, which would improve the graphics. I have some questions:

- Is this forum a good place to find textures for games? And if not, could I kindly be pointed in the right direction for them?

- I have noticed that there's no subforum dedicated to custom textures. I don't know if textures are a verboten topic of discussion here (akin to roms), but I thought that I would ask anyway: is there a chance a new subforum could be made which would be dedicated to the sharing and discussion of textures?

Thank you for your time.

Sponsored links

no, you won't find many texture packs here at the moment. i saw a lot on GBAtemp forums though
(12-01-2022, 03:47 PM)gunslingerknight Wrote: - Is this forum a good place to find textures for games? And if not, could I kindly be pointed in the right direction for them?
no.
gbatemp does have some
Quote:- I have noticed that there's no subforum dedicated to custom textures. I don't know if textures are a verboten topic of discussion here (akin to roms), but I thought that I would ask anyway: is there a chance a new subforum could be made which would be dedicated to the sharing and discussion of textures?
No
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go