Somebody has been deleting my posts
The fact that tutorial video has garned over 500 happy comments pretty much shows it isn't just working for me now is it? I hope that isn't too hard to see.

Not too many posts ago, you did think DS4 was not DirectInput compliant - it is. I don't need halfwitted responses when I'm providing proper information.
You were saying I was spreading 'too much false information'. You were wrong.

Eitherway, it is futile trying to explain and posting actual evidence to somebody who is not willing to listen. You just can't be right all the time regardless of how many +reps you have. It's just that simple.

Sponsored links

(08-15-2021, 03:21 PM)krollo Wrote: The fact that tutorial video has garned over 500 happy comments pretty much shows it isn't just working for me now is it? I hope that isn't too hard to see.
in youtube we all trust Rolleyes
Quote:Not too many posts ago, you did think DS4 was not DirectInput compliant - it is.
yeah, it wasn't
Quote: I don't need halfwitted responses when I'm providing proper information.
You were saying I was spreading 'too much false information'. You were wrong.
I see. if you say i was wrong, i guess you're right Laugh
Quote:Eitherway, it is futile trying to explain and posting actual evidence to somebody who is not willing to listen. You just can't be right all the time regardless of how many +reps you have. It's just that simple.
Well, i tried.
Nice of you trying to explain, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:in youtube we all trust
In that scenario, yes it is reliable. But obviously you're going to dismiss it because you're salty. Guess that -rep really did a number on you. Laugh

Quote:yeah, it wasn't
Welp, DS4Windows didn't help the guy either in that post, so meh. Rolleyes

Quote:Well, i tried.
That makes 2 of us. Rolleyes
Quote:In that scenario, yes it is reliable. But obviously you're going to dismiss it because you're salty.
a few days ago, i met an old coworker telling me : you know i don't believe Covid-19 exists. no one had it around me.
you're at the same level.
you have no idea how many users have problems with DS4 and pcsx2 everyday.

(08-15-2021, 03:45 PM)krollo Wrote: Guess that -rep really did a number on you. Laugh
er... ? what ?
Quote:Welp, DS4Windows didn't help the guy either in that post, so meh. Rolleyes
which post ?
You would know which post if you uhh, didn't report it falsely to be deleted.

And how did COVID19 get into the discussion of a perfectly verifiable YouTube tutorial about game controllers? See, you'll keep dismissing it because it doesn't agree with your narrative. Stop deflecting mate.

Now your reasoning is just sad, apart from being salty.
(08-15-2021, 04:01 PM)krollo Wrote: You would know which post if you uhh, didn't report it falsely to be deleted.
can you link, please ?
because you've been spamming in 4 different threads
Quote:And how did COVID19 get into the discussion of a perfectly verifiable YouTube tutorial about game controllers?
it was an analogy to make you understand what i said earlier. If it works for you and some random youtube people, it doesn't mean it works for everyone. Experience will teach you
Quote:See, you'll keep dismissing it because it doesn't agree with your narrative.
Now your reasoning is just sad, apart from being salty.
sorry if you're sad Sad
maybe ask your mom for a hug Tongue2
They were legitimate answers to related controller questions. DS4Windows doesn't work for everybody too, so fair play.

500+ isn't some. You just dismiss it because it serves you better.

Sorry if you got hurt over the -rep. I get a lot of hugs btw. Laugh
First off, being passive aggressive makes whatever point your trying to prove look stupid by the way.
Secondly,
Whenever someone needs support, we recommend ds4windows or steam. If neither of those work we can take the windows native driver into consideration.
"500+ isn't some. You just dismiss it because it serves you better."
500+ is almost nothing, I can find pcsx2 tutorials on YouTube that recommend the worst settings and find so many users claiming how it works perfectly. It's a constant battle of misinformation against YouTube and the comment section is not to be trusted. ?
Neither worked for the guy asking. Before you cluelessly jump in, the problem is the information wasn't even false and he reported it.
Now seeing the history of this person. He seems fond of backseat-moderating a lot though not being an actual mod. Tongue

LMAO. Controller configuration CAN be conclusively proven - it's either the buttons/sticks work or they don't compared to other emulator settings.  Rolleyes
(08-15-2021, 04:45 PM)krollo Wrote: Neither worked for the guy asking. Before you cluelessly jump in, the problem is the information wasn't even false and he reported it.
we can't spread this as it's not an universal truth (again...)
it may work for a few, but it's not for everyone
Quote:Now seeing the history of this person. He seems fond of backseat-moderating a lot though not being an actual mod. Tongue
who ?
Quote:LMAO. Controller configuration CAN be conclusively proven - it's either the buttons/sticks work or they don't compared to other emulator settings.  Rolleyes
it's not as simple.
I'll quote Red on this :
[Image: 1629039212-snap-screen-20210815165254.png]