Someone's stealing my frames.
(07-23-2012, 05:02 PM)Nimble Wrote: Shows much improvement when I'd done everything apart from the EE Cycle Rate, as I couldn't find it. Still get semi-regular drops of 10 or so FPS, mainly on the character select screen.

Also, my character model kept becoming invisible for some reason. No idea why. Again, thanks for the help.

Quite possibly you've got the speedhacks too high, if you set them both to level 3 it can cause these sorts of glitches as well as reporting false FPS (it may say 60, it more than likely isn't).

You could try setting the clamping to none in the EE/VU section of the config, it'll probably cause issues though, if it does but the speed improves try changing some settings etc. I'm taking it the slowdown is EE related rather than GS, if it's GS (and it shouldn't be) then something like skipdraw may help remove the effects that are slowing it down.

Sponsored links

(07-23-2012, 05:02 PM)Nimble Wrote: Shows much improvement when I'd done everything apart from the EE Cycle Rate, as I couldn't find it. Still get semi-regular drops of 10 or so FPS, mainly on the character select screen.

Also, my character model kept becoming invisible for some reason. No idea why. Again, thanks for the help.

For your disappearing character:

Set EE/IOP -> EE/FPU ADVANCED RECOMPILER OPTIONS to Nearest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
no that's a side effect of VU cycling i don't know what that option will help in such a matter .....