Sorry People....Heres Another FFXII Question
Im trying to get my FFXII settings right so I can smoothly run the iso. my settings are on default so if any one can recommend the right settings for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Intel Celeron N2815 1.86 GHz
4 GB RAM - 3.87 Useable
64 bit, x64 based processor

Sponsored links

Not to sound like a broken record but that CPU, while it's 4th generation, is still very slow. Too slow in fact. Its single-thread performance is lower than an i3 of the 2nd generation and the frequency of the processor is sub par for anything that concerns PS2 emulation.
Get a decent CPU and it should be ok.
No setting will help you here, unfortunately. better play it on your PS2 until you can afford a decent machine
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah that CPU is a baytrail and just won't cut it for highend emulation like PCSX2 and Dolphin. Save up for a much better system and you will get much better results with this emulator.
(10-11-2014, 09:47 PM)Coornio Wrote: Not to sound like a broken record but that CPU, while it's 4th generation, is still very slow. Too slow in fact. Its single-thread performance is lower than an i3 of the 2nd generation and the frequency of the processor is sub par for anything that concerns PS2 emulation.

Atom CPUs (Silvermont arch / codename Bay Trail) are not part of the Core architecture. They are FAR slower than first, second, third or fourth core gen.