Sorry but I want this resolved
I love how when people disagree with facts the comment is always stop feeding the troll. Rather than keep a conversation to actually solve the issue, like always, the mods act childish, close the thread with a last flame inciting comment. Now people will piss and moan another thread was opened.

If the mods left the thread opened there wouldn't have been a reason to create another.

Anyway I want this resolved, The PS2 logo doesn't siplay and never has.. how anyone else is getting it leads me to either say they are lying or they are doing something that is not in any guide.

I have done every configuration there is so this covers every single one, I have never gotten the logo to appear it's always nothing more than a botched white rectangle.

Because I cannot get it to display that makes me a troll.

Someone left this part of a reply in the closed thread:
Quote:hat's your problem!? I gave you advice, and you just frickin' ignored it!

Sorry but you did not give any advice, all you did was repeat things I already said I already tried that didn't work, then acted like you told me something new and refreshing then when I basically told you to smarten up you and people start trying to defend that type of arrogance and that you are a victim.

If you or others do not want to be called morons and idiots, then stop being that way. You don't go posting the same information I just said doesn't work, then try to say you gave advice.

So lets cut the BS ok if people truely want to help then they won't say go read a guide or any other of that so lets cut to the chase, I'm going to list my computer specs, and all the plugins. All someone needs to do is write out the exact BIOS and plugins I need to use.

Here are my computer Specs:

Stock i7 @2.8ghz L3 8MB CACHE (Not OC'd)
4GB GDDR RAM
Nvidia XFX GTX 260

Here is the exact pcsx2-0.9.8-r4600 by rama I'm using Obtained from this link: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Program

Here are all the plugins and BIOS's I have:

BIOS: Well this is what's in my BIOS Folder anyway
PS2 Bios 30004R V6 Pal.bin
rom0.bin
rom1.bin
ROM2.BIN
SCPH-70000_BIOS_V12_JAP_200.BIN
SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.BIN
SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USA_200.bin
SCPH-90006_BIOS_VX_HK _220.BIN

PLUGINS:
cdvdGigaherz.dll
cdvdiso-r4600.dll
CDVDnull.dll
DEV9null.dll
FWnull.dll
gsdx-sse2-r4600.dll
gsdx-sse4-r4600.dll
gsdx-ssse3-r4600.dll
GSnull.dll
lilypad-r4600.dll
PadSSSPSX.dll
spu2-x-r4600.dll
USBnull.dll

Now what do I use for my computer specs with those BIOS and plugins

Sponsored links

You probably can't solve it, if you're getting that problem there's no current known solution and it's a weird glitch as it only happens in some versions of the games but not for the others.

The other thread went on a wrong way and was going nowhere, it was rightfully closed as far as I can see (you were not going to get an answer the way it was going).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Quote:You probably can't solve it, if you're getting that problem there's no current known solution and it's a weird glitch as it only happens in some versions of the games but not for the others
So from what you're saying, then that would mean, no one here has ever been able to do it either.

As I said read above and post what I need to use with my Specs.
did u press Run CDVD (FULL)?
CPU : Intel Pentium G2120 @ 3.1Ghz
RAM : 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance
Mobo : MSI Z77A-G43
GPU : Powercolor HD7790 TurboDuo 1GB
Look... here's a pic taken with both a NTSC version of Tekken 5 and the PAL version of Tekken 5, same system, same PCSX2 settings, only difference is the game version and it simply happens in the PAL version for some unknown reason (at least unknown to me Tongue2) and that's about it, there's no known "fix" for it and doesn't change anything while you play.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oh... Tis error...
My ff 12 also have tis error , its PAL.
But my ff x can run the logo NTSC
Btw tis error doesnt really affact
Quote:I love how when people disagree with facts the comment is always stop feeding the troll. Rather than keep a conversation to actually solve the issue, like always, the mods act childish, close the thread with a last flame inciting comment. Now people will piss and moan another thread was opened.

You looking to get banned?
the last time i even questioned bosit as a joke i got banned xD
Quote:Anyway I want this resolved, The PS2 logo doesn't siplay and never has.. how anyone else is getting it leads me to either say they are lying or they are doing something that is not in any guide.

The problem is a mix of game and bios version. if you start a PAL game with an NTSC bios then it will probably glitch.

unfortunately i can't verify it the other way because the only ntsc games i have are XenoSaga imports and these WILL NOT boot on a pal bios.
thks Squall
wtf u got banned b4!?
Yes you are a troll. If you truly tell me a single reason why anyone should care about a damn logo not showing up, and why the heck would you care ( I know most people even use the fast boot option that totally skips it) I'd be at least knowing why I should give a damn and try solving your 'problem'.
Not to mention flaming the devs cause you can't see a logo will rightfully get you warned, banned and treated like you deserve.

See a trolling example:
Quote:I have come to the conclusion the PCSX2 cannot ever display the playstation 2 logo when it boots up.

Then rama posts a screenshot of PCSX2 displaying the PS2 logo when booting.
Then you post that:
Quote:Him posting a screenshot means nothing. And it doesn't prove me wrong.
Wikipedia troll definition.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sigh... another thread going nowhere again...

Hope you got your answer by now... closed Tongue2