Soul Calibur 3 issues
Hi

I run this game on full speed and its nice but I have a little problem, game freezes occasionally, emulator shows then : "warning: reset PC0". Last time it froze few times after i won 10th battle in surivival mode making it impossible to complete.

I am using svn 1614,with gsdx 1611,
In proccesor settings i have EERec,VU and MGTS enabled, proc set to normal.
In speedhacks all enabled, and in advanced Round Modes set to the nearest and clamp modes set to normal

Second not much important thing are graphical errors. I know they were desribed on this forum already but havent found solution, is there any ?

Sponsored links

try using MicroVU
I have had this problem too, and used MicroVU, nothing happens. Theres no set pattern, but once it happens theres no way around it.
Well i do not have problem this anymore since very long time, but i dont know what fixed it
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Well I was playing, and got pretty far, and I thought it seemed ok. I thought mabye if I didnt use SaveStates, and just played enitely normally, it might not come up, sadly it did at the end of Chronicle of Souls, chapter 4. Any ideas? Its just frustruating to go through it all after you have done it.
Try pressing esc right before the area it freezes at, disable speed hacks and anything else that might cause it to freeze, then click execute again to return to the game, tough it through that area, then reenable speed hacks after.
I tried, it still happened. It only occurs so far after winning batttles, starting them, and loading screens. It doesnt seem to have any set pattern for the WARNING: Reset PC0 in the console.