Soul Calibur 3 language glitch ?
Question 
Hello!

So, whenever I start SC3 using the (full) option, so it starts with the Spanish language, there are some text glitches like this (·$/&$!·press start@xz%&/) and one game glitch, example if I start a fight,the characters are moved from they position almost to the end of the platform facing other direction. If I run the game (fast) the game start in English and everything works perfectly, why ? I tried different bios versions, all of them show the same glitch.

I don't have any problem playing in English, but I'm not the only one playing ^^ other players want to understand.

Thanks any help!

Sponsored links

Does the bug occur on the PS2?
PCSX2 has some strange issues with SC3, I also get nasty bugs if I don't select 60 Hz in the initial selector after booting the game.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
No that I recall, I don't play with my friend ps2 since 2006 lol.

And I always choose 60hz. Do you also see the face bug in the character screen, you see the face then it disappears ?
Hm that shouldn't happen anymore. Which PCSX2 version are you using?
0.9.9.5347 (svn)
I just tried it with full boot and it was fine for me...SCES 53312, CRC BC5480A3. No strange text and no SPS faces in character selection
Thanks, this is my crc 5E24C248, it means my game is corrupt ? o_O did you tried the game in spanish ?
NO that means that your game is not listed in the CRC list ( which suppose to auto detect the game and auto apply fix ) Smile
I don't get a language select so you probably have another version of the game