Sound/Plugin Problem 0.9.7
Question 
This is a bit of an annoying problem that I've been trying to fix for the past couple of days, so any help is greatly appreciated. So I downloaded all of the necessary plugins (and made sure they were updated), got the latest versions of xQuartz and CG framework, but for some reason the sound doesn't work. I read on the other threads that said they downloaded the zerospu2 sound plugin. I tried that and it shows up in drop down tab in the configuration plugin/BIOS menu, but when I go to run the .iso image, nothing happens. I know that I have to use the CD/DVD fast run option and I have also configured the zerospu2 so that the mute button is unchecked. Counter to the zerospu2 when I use the default spu2 sound plugin the game works fine but there's no sound. I also tried deleting the spu2 plugin and just having the zerospu2 plugin, but I had the same problem where the game window wouldn't even open, the code doesn't even execute in the terminal. It is probably also worth mentioning that I tried putting the zerospu2 plugin in the configuration and then restarting PCSX2, but when it reloads the spu2 plugin is back in there and I have to re-select the plugin from the drop down tab, which is what gave me the problem in the first place. So at this point I'm kind of out of ideas... If you know any way to solve this problem, I'll give you a gold star Smile By the way, the game I am trying to run is Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
Thanks.

System Specs:

Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

Sponsored links

If xaudio plugins available in this os you can give the try on this unless reset your pcsx2 and see its work or not :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Unfortunately the xaudio plugins don't work on macs, as far as I can tell. Thanks though!
(08-27-2013, 04:01 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: If xaudio plugins available in this os you can give the try on this unless reset your pcsx2 and see its work or not :-)

xaudio is an extension of directsound, it's a windows only API.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-27-2013, 08:50 PM)Koji Wrote: xaudio is an extension of directsound, it's a windows only API.

BlinkBlush
ops sorry anyway thanks for correct me ;-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Do you have a portaudio option (it's crossplatform)? I know on Linux version we do and it works ok.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti