Sound and Vid LAGGG
Sad 
Ok I guess I posted this in wrong section so posting here
"Hello PCSX2,
I'm Pretty New to emu stuff. BlushBlushBlush
I got it installed just fine and the first file i tried out was KH's
Um well bugs I'm getting are the game is VERY laggy after main menu..(i.e after i choose difficulty and stuff like that.) it goes into the First Video and the fps drops to about 10 and the sound skips. Unsure
Like I said im new to this so idk what im doing
I'm using Gsdx9 0.9.0 and Peops 1.6.0
Rig: Phenom 9650(running at 2.9ghs), 4G Ram, 9800GTX+
Help plz Sad"

Sponsored links

Use SPU2-X for sound, and get the latest GSDX plugin from the first post of the GSDX thread found here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

Also, what version of the emulator are you using?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-06-2009, 07:43 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Use SPU2-X for sound, and get the latest GSDX plugin from the first post of the GSDX thread found here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

Also, what version of the emulator are you using?
kk I got all the newest Plug-ins
and my version is 1.00.48....I believe.
Also I was surfing around this forum and other forums for the lag patch but i can't seem to find it =\
If someone could point me in the right direction that would be wonderful Tongue
uhm sorry to ask but are you using pcsx2 0.9.6? seems like you have outdated plugins so most likely outdated emu too... please try getting the pcsx2 0.9.6 package from the pcsx2.net site and let us know how it goes.
(06-08-2009, 09:13 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: uhm sorry to ask but are you using pcsx2 0.9.6? seems like you have outdated plugins so most likely outdated emu too... please try getting the pcsx2 0.9.6 package from the pcsx2.net site and let us know how it goes.

well I have Updated everything last night and its still lagging.
But I did notice in the console output pcsx2 isn't loading the xml loader...so it isn't loading the games patch'sSad
Are you running directly from the DVD? that can cause huge slowdowns, try ripping the game to ISO image and loading it with Linuziso plugin.

Also under Config->cpu make sure the 3 recompilers are ticked and also MTGS.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

(06-08-2009, 06:27 PM)refraction Wrote: Are you running directly from the DVD? that can cause huge slowdowns, try ripping the game to ISO image and loading it with Linuziso plugin.

Also under Config->cpu make sure the 3 recompilers are ticked and also MTGS.

KK I Ticked the Things you said in The Config
And Ripped to an ISO and It made the lag a lil better still way slow in the videos.
I think if I can get the patchs working then It should be good
I just cant Find a Guide that i can understand
KH videos shouldnt be that slow though, you should be getting at least 60fps on them, if not 100+.

what is your Gsdx config?
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

I have it window'd Direct3d and the shader is set to 2.0