Sound and "fps" problems
Okay, I got it. Does the programme record the data? If yes, where can I find it? So I can copy it here.

Edit: Should I set the GS Plugin renderer to DX11 instead of DX9? Would that help? (it was Direct3D9(Hardware) by default)

Sponsored links

DX11 will get you better performance, if your machine supports it.

The program displays the temp in real time, so you need to e.g. have it open when running PCSX2 windowed so you can watch it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I haven't watched it, but it showes the highest temp. It was 64 Celsius on both cores(this was the max).

EDIT: Okay, I tried it again for a little longer and it went up to 68 Celsius. But there was nothing particular when it happened. The game hasn't stopped.
At the moment of "stopping" it was avarage, around 61-65 Celsius.
But here is a pic from everything.

Although the sound problem is seems to be fixed.

EDIT2: Nope, the sound is still bad sometimes.
You are not throttling then.

What are EE and GS% in the titlebar when you get slowdown?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
EE around 40 GS around 20 at the moment of slowdown.

EDIT: I did some benchmark with FRAPS so I can see the fps when the game stops. It's never droped below 50 fps, so I can't understand why does the game stop sometimes.
Does this issue happen when new content loads(like during a scene change)?

Tell me EXACTLY what's happening in game when it happens.
As far as I can tell, it is totally random. It happened after camera angle change, it happened just while walking in one exact camera angle. Nothing particular. The timing is random too. Today I played almost 1 hour without problem while yesterday it happened after 10 minutes.
I will try to update my VGA driver. Maybe it will help.
If it happens when any kind of new content loads(texture, sound, scene, character), and lasts less than a second, it's likely this:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFX-minor...ne-changes
Well, the sound problem seems familiar. It really does hurting my ears. It is like fast forwarded or something but only the speech. Although I found this: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Fatal_Fr..._Butterfly
So the sound problem what I experienced probably a known issue with the game. but then again maybe not.(it would be great to see a video about it though).
But I am not sure about the slowdown. Your slowdowns are doesn't seem random, while mines are random. So it never happens at the same place twice. I tried walking back and forth but not always happened.
I wish I could make a video about it, but I don't think my hardware could record a video while playing with the game.
After playing a little more, the slowdowns happens during cutscenes too and in the menu.
Even in the main menu.