Sound in 0.9.8 not as good as in 0.9.7
Don't know what else to say heh. Using the spu2-x plugin just as I did in 097, using all of the same exact settings, but the sound in 098 sounds very empty and weak for some reason. Maybe some other people have this issue as well? It is definitely not a placebo affect Tongue2

Games I have played where the sound is different from 097 (All the games that i have tried with 098 basically)

DragonQuest VIII
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

Any recommended sound plugins other than this one would be great...

Sponsored links

then use the old spu2x Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Actually I find the sound in 0.9.8 much better even at same settings, but the default settings are really great :o
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-02-2011, 12:03 AM)refraction Wrote: then use the old spu2x Tongue

Just tried that thinking to myself "obviously, why didn't I think of that" and it still sounds the same Angry

I'm not crazy I swear Laugh

OK: Now the sound is fixed Smile
care to tell us what you did, just incase someone else with proposterous claims comes across the same issue? ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-02-2011, 12:25 AM)refraction Wrote: care to tell us what you did, just incase someone else with proposterous claims comes across the same issue? ;p

Well when i switched to the old plugin, the settings were different than my usual settings so i just changed the settings to how i had always had them Tongue2.