Sound warning
what mean this warning
"PS2RNA: Warning: IOP load is high! sampling frequency=44100[Hz]"

Sponsored links

It is a message from the game.It seems that even on the real PS2,when the games were pushing the console to its' limits,to prevent a FPS drop,they were downsampling (outputting lower quality sound) the music.Nothing you should be concerned about
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-27-2009, 11:53 AM)Bositman Wrote: It is a message from the game.It seems that even on the real PS2,when the games were pushing the console to its' limits,to prevent a FPS drop,they were downsampling (outputting lower quality sound) the music.Nothing you should be concerned about

Well my problem is this is cause my fps to go through the roof, i mean i'm normally at 60 or 70 with FFX, but when i play Mana Khemia, Alchemists of Al-Revis My fps good all the way to 250 ish! the game is playing way to fast, it almost like someone clicked a fast forward button and is just sitting there holding it while i do everything, is there are way to fix this problem?
enable frame limiting with F4 or Tab
You almost made it to 3 years revival, congrats -_- Not to mention absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Just btw, we figured out later that IOP load high just meant that it's in IOP (not PSX) mode Tongue2