Space Required in Memory Card to Save Data
Photo 
Hello! Before I ask my question, I want you guys to know that I am new here and have a problem with the PCSX2 Emulator. I don't know where to post to the question so I am here in the general QA thread.

I recently downloaded Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and Resident Evil 4. Unfortunately, both of them are not working. I am attaching a screenshot. Whenever I run the game it tells me that I have "No data of the game I am trying to play in the Memory card slot 1 or 2, at least 364kb is required to save data. Would you like to continue". 

Now the problem I am facing is that I can move the up and down keys, like I can go from "yes" to "no" or "no" to "yes" but when I am pressing the action key, select key, start key or any other key, nothing happens. Only the D-pad is working. I have mapped the keys, I am using the PAD 1 so nothing wrong there. 

I don't know what to do. I was playing Resident Evil Code Veronica and it worked absolutely fine. Other games like Marvel vs Capcom are working as well. But these bigger games are not working. Please HELP! 

Note: I even created, duplicated memory cards but nothing worked.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]