Spambot prevention
(10-10-2014, 03:52 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Spotted two before I left the house this morning.

but, lets hope this reduces the no.of bots which appear in the forum, but disabling the ip range wasnt good since some members couldnt post in this forum though.......
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Bosit unbanned that IP range because the botters just switched IP's
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
No I didn't actually...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh, then yeah, I guess they are posting from a different IP.
I don't know if it's because I'm looking at the forum at a different time than I used to, but I think I've seen bots more often now than before this announcement.
They only really get active when everyone else is offline.
(10-10-2014, 05:08 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: They only really get active when everyone else is offline.

yeah most of the time when i see a bot, i am the only person browsing the forum......
edit:
saw two spy bots just now,here is the thread links.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Exercise-...Testostorm
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Natural-S...de-effects
and wonder, why spy bots always speak about health and looks like the spybot problem is way more increased than before...
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
spy bots?
They are normally ad bots... They want to sell you something.
Health problems are normally very expensive and people want to save some money. If you can get the medicine you need for a fraction of the original price you would probably as well be interested. And online shops provide more superficial privacy... if you have some delicate problems...
"delicate problems"

Like you need Indian black magic to fix your love problems. Remember those bots?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Don't mention them ever again. Those things were a nightmare.