Spartan: Total Warrior - Too Bright & No Dialogue
After trying for so long to find a solution for this, I figured I may as well post.
When playing Spartan: Total Warrior the game loads up fine and such, and when it starts giving the story of the chapter, the man speaks it out and all is well but straight after than and onwards the game goes STUPIDLY bright and all the dialogue stops, however not really as the AI dialogue (Hints, other characters yelling) works fine but the game is still bright.

I've tried increasing my internal res size to 1024x1024 but I see no change.
Can anyone help me with this?

I suppose I'll post my system details too:

Resolution: 1440x900
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 4GB RAM DDR2
Graphics: Radeon HD 4890 1GB

Now I can't remember if there is anything else you need to know, my mind is rather blank with all this technical jazz, but just tell me if you need me to post any more specs etc. and I'll be happy to.

Sponsored links

Try using software rendering in GSdx. (Hit F9 while the game runs if you're unsure.)
(01-05-2011, 08:52 AM)rama Wrote: Try using software rendering in GSdx. (Hit F9 while the game runs if you're unsure.)

Just tried that, and I can tell it has fixed the lighting from the intro at the start, but now that I've upgraded to the latest beta (I was previously running 0.9.6) once it loads it just freezes, so I have no idea on what to do this time :/