Spectabis | Advanced Game Launcher (Frontend)
Hey, could you launch Spectabis with -console (https://github.com/FaithLV/WPF_Spectabis...-Arguments) argument and copy-paste the error message you get from consoles when Spectabis crashes.

Quick-tip: You should be able to copy highlighted text with right mouse click.
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]

Sponsored links

(03-24-2018, 05:05 AM)FaithLV Wrote: Hey, could you launch Spectabis with -console (https://github.com/FaithLV/WPF_Spectabis...-Arguments) argument and copy-paste the error message you get from consoles when Spectabis crashes.

Quick-tip: You should be able to copy highlighted text with right mouse click.

Hello. I am Japanese. Machine translation is used.
The same problem occurred.
Can this be solved with this log?

Code:
ハンドルされていない例外: System.IO.IOException: 別のプロセスで使用されているため、プロセスはファイル 'C:\Portable Program Files\Spectabis_Stable\inis\GSdx.ini' にアクセスできません。
  場所 System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
  場所 System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
  場所 System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
  場所 Spectabis_WPF.Views.MainWindow.VideoSettings_click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
  場所 System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
  場所 System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
  場所 System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
  場所 System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
  場所 System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  場所 System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
  場所 System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
  場所 System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
  場所 System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  場所 System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
  場所 System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
  場所 System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
  場所 System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
  場所 System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
  場所 System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
  場所 System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
  場所 System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  場所 System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  場所 MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  場所 MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
  場所 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
  場所 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
  場所 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
  場所 MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
  場所 MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
  場所 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
  場所 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
  場所 System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
  場所 System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
  場所 System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
  場所 System.Windows.Application.Run()
  場所 Spectabis_WPF.App.Main()
^

Hey, could you try running the program with administrator privileges?
Right click on the program and "Run as administrator".
Start with cmd.exe executed with administrator privilege with the -console option.
I tested both, but the same log as before was output.
Could you please screenshot contents of Spectabis folder and Spectabis/plugins folder?
I am sorry, the cause turned out.
I was saving the program in the "Spectabis_Stable" folder.
I renamed it to "Spectabis_106" folder, the problem was solved.
Sorry to trouble you. Thank you for a nice tool!
Very nice tool, I hope you continue to improve.
Maybe add an auto updater for it and maybe an updater for pcsx2 itself.
Thanks
Hey, in recent days I released two updates!
Here's the latest build: https://github.com/FaithLV/WPF_Spectabis.../tag/1.0.8

Changes:
- Reduced memory usage by up to 95%
- Discord Rich Presence
Hi, I recently decided to try Spectabis but I've come across a crash that i cant seem to get around. Whenever i try and add a custom boxart to any game I get the message "Spectabis-WPF has stopped working" and the whole thing closes. I've tried with different images, different file types for the images and trying to run it in admin mode but it still keeps happening. I've tried to get the console output as i thought it might be useful but that crashes as well so i cant copy/paste. The best I could do was grab a screenshot of it: https://i.imgur.com/41CoyhV.png
go to resources, config and then choose the game you want to change the cover of and just replace the art.jpg file inside its folder with the one you want renamed to art.jpg