Spectabis | Advanced Game Launcher (Frontend)
I found out that Shadow of the Colossus is the only game with the issue. Booting the game once solve it though. It's index files probably gets messed up, since PCSX2 console shows it's creating a new one.

Issue solved anyway. Thanks FaithLV.

Sponsored links

(02-11-2017, 03:15 PM)FaithLV Wrote: I have no plans translate Spectabis to other languages. 
I'll see what I can do with the cover sizes, same with the language in emulator. No idea what you mean with the last one, the "inis" folder is created by lilypad plugin and is only temporary.

It doesn´t matter, i solved the problem with the lilypad plugin. Thanks.

With the problem of the language, i think the problem is, Spectabis launch the games in the fast CDVD option of PCSX2, and it doesn´t load the bios, who contains the default language of the system. But i´m sure you already knew it.
(02-14-2017, 07:58 PM)LuismaSP89 Wrote: It doesn´t matter, i solved the problem with the lilypad plugin. Thanks.

With the problem of the language, i think the problem is, Spectabis launch the games in the fast CDVD option of PCSX2, and it doesn´t load the bios, who contains the default language of the system. But i´m sure you already knew it.

I had no idea. But there's this option

[Image: c3CUgsu.jpg]
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
We have to manually add games one at a time?
Why won't my controller work in games with this? I have it setup and enabled in the global controller profile.

EDIT: I had to edit the advanced.ini file changing XInput to true.
(02-18-2017, 02:44 AM)AuraYahu Wrote: We have to manually add games one at a time?

You can drag & drop games or add a whole directory.
Yeah I added a whole directory and the program asked me if I want to add each game yes/no for each and every one. Given that my dir has 100+ games, I couldn't sit through and click yes (since it also took ~5 secs for the next prompt to show). Also the prompt (add x game yes/no) was cut-off if the game title was too big (ie the no was not visible or even both yes/no)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-18-2017, 02:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yeah I added a whole directory and the program asked me if I want to add each game yes/no for each and every one. Given that my dir has 100+ games, I couldn't sit through and click yes (since it also took ~5 secs for the next prompt to show). Also the prompt (add x game yes/no) was cut-off if the game title was too big (ie the no was not visible or even both yes/no)

This was a minor gripe of mine as well.  Would be easier and quicker, if it just added all files in a folder by default, then allow the user multiple selection to delete any they may want to afterwards.

Also, maybe can add an "Add File(s)" option.   Multi-select files to be added as well?  Instead of having to do one at a time.

Lastly, I have an issue that, trying to add Champions: Return to Arms, crashes Spectabis.   Just wanted to leave that as a heads up of an issue.   

Awesome looking launcher, and certainly look forward to see it develop further.   Very nicely done.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to improve the directory scanning and will look into the issue you're having with "Champions: Return to Arms".
I would appreciate if you could launch Spectabis with command-line argument "-console" and copy everything that's in the console when it crashes.

Edit: I'd appreciate posting error reports here: https://github.com/Spectabis/WPF_Spectab...t-an-Issue
(02-21-2017, 09:13 PM)FaithLV Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to improve the directory scanning and will look into the issue you're having with "Champions: Return to Arms".
I would appreciate if you could launch Spectabis with command-line argument "-console" and copy everything that's in the console when it crashes.

Edit: I'd appreciate posting error reports here: https://github.com/Spectabis/WPF_Spectab...t-an-Issue

I just went to your issue report page to post my crash log, and I noticed you already added an entry for it.   My log is identical to yours.   

The game version I have is SLUS-20973, which is converted from my own disc, so as to rule out any issues with the iso file itself.

Hopefully may have helped bringing this to your attention.  

This is going to be a downright excellent frontend with some refinements.  Smile