Spectabis | Advanced Game Launcher (Frontend)
(05-18-2017, 04:15 PM)FaithLV Wrote: It's better to open PCSX2 once and configure a "default" setting before using Spectabis.

I did have PCSX2 setup prior to using Spectabis. I actually have to configure PCSX2 directories for each individual game before being able to play.
Ex. Configure plugin folder -> Configure bios folder -> Reselect memory card.

It's rather bothersome but I have enjoyed Spectabis so far outside of having to do that for every game.

Sponsored links

PCSX2 Wiki is kinda broken and some games might not have a Wiki page if searched from Spectabis.
Just try to search the title for yourself, if that's the case.

Known games with the issue:
Any metal gear solid game and games with long titles with special characters.
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
Should be fixed now, could you recheck?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-11-2017, 09:25 AM)Bositman Wrote: Should be fixed now, could you recheck?

Yes, seems to be fixed now. Thanks!
  • Improve Wiki Searching for titles with special characters
  • Add playtime indicator to game tiles
  • Fix some files showing up as UNKNOWN (thanks to UrbanCMC)

Download: https://github.com/FaithLV/WPF_Spectabis.../tag/1.0.6
I'm using the latest git build of pcsx2, and I tried to use the profile converter to convert my pcsx2bonus profile to spectabis, didn't work

in fact, when I tri to config the game's settings through spectabis, and when I close either the video, input, or audio settings box, it crashes; pcsx2bonus works for me, but if I can make spectabis work, that would be better

how would I set it so spectabis uses the git versions of the audio, video, and input dll's that came with pcsx2, because when I replaced the dll's with the ones from my pcsx2 plugins folder, it opens it like its still the old ones
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
Is there a way to generate an exe file similar to how you could do with PCSX2Bonus or is it a feature coming in the future? I'm using Launchbox+BigBox as my front end for a controller friendly living room PC gaming setup.
Whoah this is almost perfect! If only there is a way to directly manage cheats? Can this be implemented in the future? Thanks
(10-16-2017, 07:28 AM)IncapsulatedThought Wrote: Is there a way to generate an exe file similar to how you could do with PCSX2Bonus or is it a feature coming in the future? I'm using Launchbox+BigBox as my front end for a controller friendly living room PC gaming setup.

Not at the moment, but you can use command-line argument -profile to launch a game.

(11-29-2017, 03:32 PM)cacatnow Wrote: Whoah this is almost perfect! If only there is a way to directly manage cheats? Can this be implemented in the future? Thanks

I have very little experience with cheats. I'll look into it, but no promises.
Hi there,

Just downloaded version 1.0.6 and I'm having some trouble.
This is my first time using a frontend for PCSX2 so I may have done something incorrectly in set up.
However, when ever I launch a game, or even try to change the configuration settings Spectabis closes itself, and I have no idea why.
Thanks

EDIT: The error I'm getting is: 
"Specrabis-WPF has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"