Speed Up in poor PC's
The internal record a video which is running as if you are playing at full speed(normal speed).
I just made a video using the internal and while I was recording,at one point the speed go down to 30fps but on the video was always full speed

Fraps...he eat too much hdd space but the last time I tried it,it was working the same was as the internal(full speed no matter how fast\slow the game is running)

Sponsored links

(09-30-2012, 01:38 AM)vsub Wrote: The internal record a video which is running as if you are playing at full speed(normal speed).
I just made a video using the internal and while I was recording,at one point the speed go down to 30fps but on the video was always full speed

Fraps...he eat too much hdd space but the last time I tried it,it was working the same was as the internal(full speed no matter how fast\slow the game is running)

would be a new one to me, ive always used it, and when i did had a slowdown i saw it back in the video i recorded (same as pc games, if you get low fps it stutters)

how long ago was this? Tongue
Don't remember,I use fraps only for fps display only anyway,nothing else.
here's another video the quality is kinda low, i can't seem to find FRAPS but i will try to google more to find it.

BTW the FPS ranges from 7 to 10 FPS.
and I set the maximum frame rate from 10 to 15

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUhHVP14fb0

i will try to find FRAPS to provide you a better quality.
Yeah that's horrific gameplay. Maybe it's playable for you but for most people that kind of stuttering is game breaking.
Here's how the game is supposed to run:
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-30-2012, 02:00 PM)wawawe321 Wrote: and I set the maximum frame rate from 10 to 15

But why,do you actually think that this will make the game more playable?
That feature there is just to limit how fast the game run,it doesn't do anything else.

If your pc can't give you more than for example 20 fps,setting it to anything above 20 will not make any difference.
Setting it below 20,will force the game to run at the set speed(for example if you set it to 10 but you pc can give you 20,you will never get those 20 fps because that option is limiting the speed to not go above 10fps)
I think that what he doesn't understand is that, what he actualy does is limmiting even further the overall experience he could get out of his PC convincing himself that what he has is playable and its the quality limmit of his setup. He thinks that he made the game play in his PC but in reality he could give atleast twice better results compared to his standars if he would follow a bit our guidelines.
loooooooool

oh my god this thread is so funny. OP, I like you Laugh
I've watched the vid and it is not playable to me XD less than 60 fps for me is a no no Laugh
well, a majority of PS2 games must be unplayable for you then.. a portion only go 30, on the PS2 hardware