Speed hacks break the iso or nt?
Nosisbsir-actully sir im able to get full speed in game without incresing ee and vu sliders but when i increse those sliders i get awsm speed(more then full speed like 80 or 90 fps ...framelimiter off) thats why i use that....but i apritiate ur and dante sir post...and follow them

Sponsored links

My c,d , e partition nt have an error and f partition scan still running
(07-02-2013, 06:40 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Nosisbsir-actully sir im able to get full speed in game without incresing ee and vu sliders but when i increse those sliders i get awsm speed(more then full speed like 80 or 90 fps ...framelimiter off) thats why i use that....but i apritiate ur and dante sir post...and follow them

Yash, the awesome increase in the speed comes with a price, since the ideal is to play the game at the correct FPS, that extra speed is not useful anyway.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Got it.., f partition also not have an single error..,
@nosisab sir-ops, sorry....anyway i put settings to default including framelimiter on....thanks:-D
If the HDD came back with no errors, then its possible the iso's are corrupt from the get go. Seems unlikely if they were working perfectly fine before, but try ripping them again, and pay attention to any errors while ripping the disc.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
I rip it again and it works fine.....but i want to knw how my privious iso break..
If your HDD is fine, and nothing has happened with your PC while the iso is active that could possibly cause minor corruption (sudden power cut for example - unlikely though) then ive got no idea. This issue is a wierd one.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Yes sir, maybe this is wierd one anyway thank u all for help:-D...and sorry fr taking ur very imp time.:-:-)
Wait are u using any frontend launcher for pcsx2 like pcsx2 bonus ?
U ripping game with imgburn ?
Selected linuz iso in plugin/bios selector or cdvdgigaherz ?
No im nt use pcsx2 bonus and always rip image with iso...