Speed issues...
Question 
Yeah, so i finally get this thing to work while running Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 but its seriously slow and when i play it, the screen is black and flashes with colours but i can still see the dust clouds made by the characters feet running.

Help!

My computer has this:
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU
P8400 @ 2.26GHz
1.58 GHz, 2.93 GB RAM
Physical Address Extension

If anyone knows what this means, then tell me it's enough to run this thing properly!

Thanks in advance. ^_^

Sponsored links

I need to know what is your GPU, game configuration and plugin setting as references.

Note:
From your CPU C2D 2.26 GHZ we can expect very DIFFICULT get full speed emulation with that CPU because is really not suitable with PCSX2 .. recommended 2.8 ghz and above
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
(05-20-2009, 03:39 PM)nelsonz Wrote: I need to know what is your GPU, game configuration and plugin setting as references.

Note:
From your CPU C2D 2.26 GHZ we can expect very DIFFICULT get full speed emulation with that CPU because is really not suitable with PCSX2 .. recommended 2.8 ghz and above

if it's a decient card settings can push 40s, even on a low CPU (I push the 40s on budokai 3 on my 8600, 2.22 ghz dc)
Okay, heres the config stuff.

Graphics:
resolution - windowed
renderer - Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Shader - Pixel shader 2.0
Interlacing(F5) - None
Aspect ratio(F6) - 4:3
D3D internal res - Native box is ticked

Also, in the section CPU: (boxes that are ticked)
EERec - EE/IOP recompiler (need MMX/SSE)
VU1rec - enable recompiler for VU1 unit
Frame Skip - in order to achieve normal speeds, some frames are skipped(fast). FPS displayed counts skipped frames too.

Is this what you wanted? Mellow
(05-21-2009, 09:44 AM)Tailed-Fox Wrote: Okay, heres the config stuff.

Graphics:
resolution - windowed
renderer - Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Shader - Pixel shader 2.0
Interlacing(F5) - None
Aspect ratio(F6) - 4:3
D3D internal res - Native box is ticked

Also, in the section CPU: (boxes that are ticked)
EERec - EE/IOP recompiler (need MMX/SSE)
VU1rec - enable recompiler for VU1 unit
Frame Skip - in order to achieve normal speeds, some frames are skipped(fast). FPS displayed counts skipped frames too.

Is this what you wanted? Mellow

They were referring to your GPU. In other words; what graphics card you have.
Oh, right sorry. I didn't know what you meant! ^_^"

My graphics card is:

GMA 4500MHD

Dunno if its good, but im guessing its not...
*ding-ding-ding* atarii we have a winner!!!!!
yes it's not really good but not entirely bad either XD it supports dx10 n stuff XD
but most games will probably slow xD due to GPU limitation (and sometimes CPU XD)
your cpu could do more be sure to use the SSSE3 GSDX plugin

you can still play some games at top speed XD like disgaea and most similar games
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
I don't think i can run Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 properly.

The graphics card obviously isnt good enough because when i play it, not all of the graphics are actually there, like when i play story mode or whatever, theres just black and flashing colours and dust clouds from where the character is running around...Sad

Ah well, i'll just stick to Xbox 360.
Intel-cards are laughable at best, but it's a laptop apparently, so there isn't much you can do Tongue2
Rig: Intel C2D E6750 @ 3.2GHz, 4GB ram 800Mhz 5-5-15, nVidia 8800GT @ stock, Asus P5N-E SLI
Main OS: Arch Linux x86_64 /w i686 chroot
Alt. OS: Windows Vista 7 build 7068
(05-23-2009, 12:09 PM)Tailed-Fox Wrote: The graphics card obviously isnt good enough because when i play it, not all of the graphics are actually there, like when i play story mode or whatever, theres just black and flashing colours and dust clouds from where the character is running around...Sad
missing graphics huh. looks to me like either not updated drivers (or DirectX) or just that, that your graphics card can't handle it Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja