Speed up pcsx2......(Experimental)
Hey guyz..today my pcsx2 speed up from 40-45fps to 55-60fps without changing any settings.Blink..its very strange for me......today i was playing naruto ultimate ninja 3 in low resolution and ticked native...all configuration set to low to get better speed...and it gives me upto 40-45fps.....then tried to play with high resolutions all settings to max and unticked native...then game was running very slow...upto 20-30fps....but i was enjoying more in high resolutions with low speed becoz graphics was awesomeTongue....I played for 1 hour.....then game was still running...i resumed pcsx2 and set pcsx2 settings back to low settings with ticked native then game suddenly speedup ....speedup is extra 10 fps......then i figured out that why it speedup.....i m not sure about dat.may be i wrong but..i think it is becoz ------when i was playing game in high resolution then graphic card and ram have to pay more labour than erlier...it means too much burden on graphic card and ram...but when i resumed and set settings to low...then burden on ram and graphic card suddenly decreased..it become esier for ram and gpu to run game becoz of running in high resolution before it.....but it will not work for pc games....its pcsx2 engine which is boosting the game...............i also noted one thing dat....pcsx2 negligibaly increasing the speed of game day by day....the game which u played the most..is easy for pcsx2 to handle.and seed ups a bit.................may be i wrong...but if i am wrong..then whats the fact behind it........TRY IT..AND U WILL FIGURE OUT BETTER...Happy

Sponsored links

This is so wrong. All of it. Man, your pc is no living organism. No really, it's not.
than can u tell me the reason of speedup dude....i m not blind...i know dat its not a livng organism.as i also know dat pcsx2 uses fixed value of ram.........but there is no fact other than dat....can u give me the reason of this........
the most likely reason is the non-native renderer has rendered something incorrectly that the native usually gets right for one reason or another. The upscaling is essentially hacking the textures/verticies to be better than they should be, so things can go wrong, so by the time you switch back to native the incorrect stuff (which just happens to be quicker) is still in memory and used instead of reprocessing it.

There is nothing freaky about it Tongue the only other thing i can think of is you dont have enoug memory in your machine, so running the emu in dog-slow mode has forced everything not used in to the pagefile (or graphics card has discarded a load of stuff), so by the time you switch back to native, its got all the memory in the world to play with.

At very most itll be a driver issue.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It's a mistery. Laugh

You said game was on 40-45 FPS and it went on 20-30 fps and then incressed 10 FPS ,Well if I am not mistaken the value return to old one.
mistreyTongue2.......well i said dat it increased 10fps from 40-45...not from 20-30fps................well i already said...dat i may be wrong........and REFRACTION ......the reason u gave is perfectHappy.........u r right...this may be the reason of speed up......my gpu is not suficient....................i think this thread should be closed nowTongue2